<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4119805139694655306?origin\x3dhttp://singaporetolaspezia.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
singaporetolaspezia.blogspot.com
Photo Sharing 
 
 and Video Hosting at Photobucket Best view in IE & Avant Browser 1024 x 768 pixels

Profile
US :)

K.Yvonne & Andrea.T
Singapore & Italy
We have a plan to create memories. These memories are for our future This is our life together, which is so near & yet so far. But nothing will keep us apart, for we will brave all together... just to see the rainbow at the other end


DarLinks
:D

www.2-kg.blogspot.com
www.tinkeraction.wordpress.com
www.ouchthatsucks.blogspot.com
www.pam-peng.blogspot.com
www.cyres-icon.com
www.one-two-zero.blogspot.com





PlayBack
What Has Happened

• June 2008
• July 2008
• August 2008
• September 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• March 2009
• May 2009

Shout Out
chit chat

your tagboard code

Credits
thanks

DESIGNER: SIPEI
Brushes: x
Picture: x
Host: x x

Music
la la la

»Now Playing:
your music code

Tuesday, September 2, 2008


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!

Yesterday was Andrea's birthday & I bought a mini cake to celebrate with him after his dinner with his colleagues. I went around Plaza Singapura and finally decided on a "Doraemon" mini cake as it is one of my favourite character. Happily I asked for a candle and took it home along with the rest of my shopping.

Upon reaching home, I specifically told my dad that he can only eat the cake the next day as it's meant for Andrea tonight. However, I had a rude shock after!

A few hours after he's done with his dinner, he got online as usual. Excitely, I went to the fridge to get the cake. When I went into my room, I switched off all lights as I wanted to light the candle but switched it on again as it was too dark to see anything. To my horror, the cake was 3/4 eaten!!!! OMG I almost fainted and immediately I was like "DAD WHY DID YOU EAT MY CAKE!!!!! DIDN'T I SAY TOMORROW???" My poor dad was so apologetic and trying to explain himself how he misquoted me etc...sigh, what else can I do since most of it are already in his stomach.

I wasn't angry but Andrea & I had a good laugh. Honestly I didn't blame my dad for it has he's getting on age and his hearing has been failing him pretty badly. Just my luck I would say but that didn't damper our mini celebration, instead we have a classic story to tell for the rest of our lives.

writtern @9:09 PM